Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Dresses

I have had quite a few poeple ask me about Brooke's wedding dress and the dress that her Bride's Maids will be wearing...so here they are.



Okay, here is the dress that Brooke will be wearing for her big day...This picture doesn't even begin to do justice for how absolutely amazing she looks in it. As you can see in the picture the gown is beaded with metallic embroidery on the bodice and it has some on the train as well. The train is a long gorgeous chapel train.




And here is the dress that the Bride's Maids will be wearing. I can only hope that I will look this good in it. The good thing it has an empire waist, which hides my gut and as a bonus it makes my boobies look big.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

lol Melissa!! I am sure you will be stunning!! Is that what color they are?? love the black!!