Monday, October 17, 2005

My Dress Dilemma

Okay...so I picked up my Bridesmaid dress over the weekend. I was so excited to get it. So, of course I had to try it on as soon as I got home. I wanted to take a couple of pictures to post to my blog...But I have a problem, I think that the 3 inches that I lost in my belly went to my boobs :) I could barely even get the damn dress zipped up! That would explain why I haven't lost any weight...it just shifted.

3 comments:

Mittenkin said...

LOL
So, is that posting for certain people? which we shall keep nameless :-)
Boobs are a good thing except when you get older...then they're like fried eggs that slide all over the pan!!

azkristen9 said...

Nice...thanks for the visual mom.

Jennifer said...

hehe your mom is too funny!!
Good luck with the dress, ad the whole boob thing :)