skip to main | skip to sidebar

I am what I am

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Mexico



As the day progressed we all found the beers were going down a bit too easy...Here we are at a local mini mart playing a dice game called "Left Right Center". It was a lot of fun, but I lost every time...Good thing I was playing with Derek's money and not my own :)
Posted by azkristen9 at 8:57 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
azkristen9
View my complete profile

Places to Check Out

  • Beasley's Banter
  • Bella the Boxer
  • Cairo's Place
  • Cubby Goes Digital
  • Dogs With Blogs
  • Hanna's Bananas
  • Pieces of Me
  • Teddy the Boxer
  • The Company Bitch

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (12)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (71)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2005 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  November (8)
      • Brooke, Scott & Carol
      • The Girls Weekend
      • Macy
      • Mexico
      • Mexico
      • Trip to Rocky Point
      • Now I Really Have No Ass!
      • Go Spartans
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
Powered By Blogger
 

Hit Counter

Hit Counter
Web Site Counter