I thought maybe I should finally post something, since it's been more than a month since my last post. Let's see, everything has been so crazy lately that it all kind of runs together...I have been dreaming about Tornados lately. Sounds funny, huh? Well I did a bit of research and here is what I found...
A Tornado is a violent storm in nature, and it may represent violent emotional storms in your dreams. Tornado dreams could represent the emotional changes in your life and also the amount of anger and rage that you may be currently experiencing. Tornadoes could also represent disruptions and upsets in you immediate environment and specific or current issues that may be overwhelming.
I know this is leaving a lot you in the dark as to what is going on in my life...It's like a season finale that just keeps you in suspense, I hate it when that happens. Honestly, I would rather not go into too much detail at this time, but just know that it's all good and everything will be all right.
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
WOW that is really ineteresting I dream about tornadoes quite a bit. I hope all is well with you. Whatever it is, I know you can pull through. You are a strong Adams woman, just like Grandma :) Email me if you need to chat!!! Love-ya!!
you know I have never had tornado dreams before. but I do understand what your saying about the rage and everything because I've experenced alot of that lately.And whatever is going on in your life I'm glad that you said it because that gives me ressurance that you will pull through and that you'll come out end the end just fine.
Hmmmm...Riddles
You should just have asked...I did know the answer to that 1
You always did like *Wizard of OZ*
My next question> What can YOU learn from the movie?
I know the answer, do you?
Post a Comment