I was tagged by Jennifer. I have to post 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? Here are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
1. I am 29 (again) and have lived in 34 different houses.
2. I still have a huge crush on the 1st boy I kissed.
3. 2 guys that I have been involved with have died.
4. I’m extremely afraid of heights, but I love to ride rollercoasters.
5. I didn’t lose my virginity until a month before I turned 20…(surprising huh?)
6. I have 2 tattoos, Tigger, on my lower back and yellow roses on my right foot.
7. I’m an open book so anyone who is close to me already knows all of this stuff about me.
I don't have 7 people who I can tag that have a blog...
Monday, July 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment