
We have had Kenny for about 9 years and Titus is just over 2 years old. I was dog sitting for Derek's Nephew, he has a golden lab puppy named Norm. Norm and Titus love to play together. Suddenly Kenny and Titus began having territorial issues. They got into a couple of pretty bad fights, Titus got bit just above his eye, it was bleeding pretty bad, and of course I completely freaked out. After Norm went home I thought everything was okay, like maybe it was a jealousy thing, but apparently not. They got into another fight and wouldn't stop. Instead of grabbing the hose that was just a couple of feet away from me I tried to break it up...What in world was I thinking?? Trust me, I have heard from everyone about what a dipshit I was for sticking my hand in there. Typically dog bites do not get stitched, but my bites were pretty deep and I had to have 3 whole stitches.
We have put our dogs in obedience training and go to group classes on Saturdays. They are doing much better, but we are not able to leave them alone together. Our trainer says that Kenny is the one who is posturing, aka throwing gang signs, at other dogs. He wants to be the alpha dog.
I live w/ all males, you'd think they'd have it figured out by now that I am the Alpha!!!


1 comment:
Alpha.....Who??????? LOL
hey Boss lady...Males of any kind will fight over the ladies of their hearts!
Love ya: Mom
Post a Comment