Tuesday, September 06, 2005
#18 Update
Well, this is my fourth week at the gym...As of last Tuesday I hadn't lost weight. However, my pounds of body fat has decreased by 7 pounds. I absolutely love working with my trainer...She doesn't let me wimp out. Not only do I work out with her twice a week, and do at least 30 minutes of cardio 5-6 days a week, but we also came up with a meal plan, I have one issue with this, the amount of calories I am supposed to be eating. I like to munch on food throughout the day, and not necessarily junk food. Before I started working out I was lucky if I was eating 1000 calories a day. I wasn't doing this intentionally, but I get busy work, sometimes too busy to sit down and eat right. So now, I am supposed to be eating 1500-1700 calories a day...I feel like a cow, like I am full all of the time. I will have to do another weigh in next week, just to make sure that I am not gaining weight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Way to go!! Or as Grandma would always say...Very Good!!
Post a Comment