Wednesday, September 14, 2005
I Cheated...
The most important part of any workout plan or plan to lose weight is your diet. It makes up 80% of your success. Oops! On Saturday, Derek and I went to see 40 Year Old Virgin...I was so funny, what a great movie. Anyway, if you go to the movies you have to get popcorn, with lots of butter, isn't it like a law or something? Then I really didn't feel like cooking anything for dinner, and I hadn't had Mexican food in a while...We had Macayos take out, mini chimis and chip & salsa, and it was soooo good!!! Yesterday when my trainer saw my journal she was so mad at me...I tried to explain to her that I thought Salsa counts as a vegetable, but she didn't go for it. To make matters worse we checked my weight, I haven't lost a pound...And it's not because I am gaining muscle...My lean muscle mass has actually decreased. But on a good note I have lost 4 inches...3 of them around my waist. Needless to say, because I cheated on my diet, my trainer had me do the "I didn't stick to my meal plan" workout...OMG!!! I am so sore today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
he he too funny. I could never do that, I am proud of you!!! Even if you HAD to cheat, just once!!
Post a Comment