Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Diet & Workout Update

Amy made me weigh myself tonight when we got done working out :(
I have been trying to avoid the scale, hoping that when I eventually did check my weight I would have lost like 10lbs. But of course, not a damn pound...not even a pound!!! I feel like I am doing all this working out for nothing! I work 4 or 5 days a week and I watch what I eat (most of the time)...and I do it all for nothing. On a good note, Derek hasn't lost any weight either, but he looks like he has lost a little bit of his belly. He is just as frustrated as I am and talks about quitting, but I keep encouraging him and letting him know that I can see a difference. What a good suuportive girlfriend I am, I would make such a great wife :)

1 comment:

Mittenkin said...

did you ever stop to wonder?? who..what..when or where some Man said a woman has to be skinny?
Change your workout to 3 days per week...and keep a free day just 4U