I saw this on Jen's BLOG, and liked it. Since she copied it from someone else's BLOG I thought it would be okay if I swiped from her:)
4 things
4 Jobs I have had in my life:
-Life Development Institute
-Discover Card
-Kindercare
-Lady Footlocker
4 Movies I would watch over and over again:
-When Harry met Sally
-Sweet Home Alabama
-Armageddonn
-Pulp Fiction
4 Places I have lived:
-Florida
-Michigan
-Arizona
- That's it...:)
4 Television shows I love to watch:
-Friends
-ER
-Law & Order SVU
-Prison Break
4 Places I have been on vacation:
-Las Vegas
-San Diego
-Rocky Point
-Michigan
4 Websites I visit daily:
-Ebay
-E!Online (Need to catch up on Hollywood gossip)
-Snopes
-Azcentral
4 of my favorite foods :
-Chicken Enchiladas..YUMMY!
-Chicken Cesear Salad
-Pizza
-Cheese Burger
4 Places I would rather be right now:
-The Bahamas w/ a cocktail in hand
-Playing with my dog
-At the gym
-In Bed!!!!!
Iftherer is anyone out there that still reads this dumb BLOG...Youu have been tagged :)
Friday, January 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What are you talking about...Of course I read your blog!!
That is the only way I can keep my promise> NO meddling...this is my way of sounding off!!!
I read it everyday....just to get in on all the good stuff...LOL
Love ya
Yep I am still reading it too :) I bet Melissa read this too, but she won't ever do it because she never puts anything new on her BLOG...lol
Post a Comment