Monday, February 20, 2006

Boring...

So how boring am I??? Nothing new, definitely nothing exciting...Same shit, different day! Even though I think things are pretty boring in my life right now I am going to do my best to update this blog more often...Even with all the boring stuff that is going on.

Okay, so here's a quick update...Brooke is finally older than I am, she turned 30 a couple of weeks ago (I'm 29 remember). We had a party for her and it was a great time. Brooke asked Martina to be a Bridesmaid in her wedding and of course Martina said yes, woo hoo! I have a 4-5 centimeter cyst on my right ovary, it's been sorta painful, but my doctor doesn't seem to worried about, so I'm not either. Derek is doing really good on this whole diet and exercise thing, the butt-head is actually making progress, more progress than me, okay so I'm not making any progress. And, even though we are not together anymore this is causing me huge amounts of stress, maybe I'm just extremely vain, but he can't look better than me!!!

So there you have it...My boring update!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it's about you update your blog

Jennifer said...

yipee, a new post!! Glad to hear news even if it isn't exciting!! You know what...pretty soon Mish and I will be older than you too ;)