Sunday, January 08, 2006
New News...Good News!!!
After almost 8 years, Derek and I have decided to call it quits...I know this is probably shocking to some of people, but it really is for the best. This was a mutual decision, and it really wasn't a surprise to either one of us. Our relationship has hit a plateau...We want different things in life. Derek doesn't ever want to get married or have any more kids. I do...I want to get married, and have babies???? Maybe! Right now, I am still staying at his place, just until I get my ducks in a row. Then I will be moving into a place of my own. I have never not lived with someone, whether it was mom & dad or a boyfriend, I have never been on my own...Sounds funny to hear a 29 year old woman say that, huh? But, I am really looking forward to doing the whole independent thing...At first I thought I would be scared, but the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of doing my own thing...Having my own place, my own stuff. I guess for a long time now we both knew this was coming, it was just that neither of us had the courage to say it. The best thing is that he and I will always be very close friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I am glad that you figured out what was right for both of you, and that you are happy!!! You will do great on your own :)
Hey just think: You won't have to clean-up after anyone except yourself....It really does lend a hand to not having to clean someone else's *P
Also...You might like having your own space!!!
Love ya
Oh, that's right, I'll be 29 this year!!!!!
He-he-he, you two!!! lol!
So that makes me 21!
Brooke and Mish...you guys are not that much younger than me. Keep in mind you will both be 29 before you know it...
Post a Comment