Monday, April 17, 2006

Sleep Deprived

I am a stomach sleeper and because of my sun burnt boobies I can't sleep on my stomach...Last Wednesday was the last night I actually had a good nights sleep and was able to sleep through the night. Being as tired as I am it seemed like a much longer drive than usual to get out to Florence to visit Mark...Don't get me wrong, it was totally worth it, it always is, but it would have been even better if I hadn't been so tired. Poor guy, he probably thought I was bored out of my mind because I couldn't stop yawning. Then I met Derek's family for an Easter picnic at a park. I sat in a chair and practically fell sleep! I hate that I am this tired...I don't have any of my usualy spunk or sassiness! Well, despite the fact that boobies are still bright red and still sore I am going tanning tonight...Don't worry I won't make the same stupid mistake, I will cover up and I definitely won't tan for the full 15 minutes!

No comments: