Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Work Out Update

I am so hot for my new Personal Trainer...Randy is no longer with Pure Fitness, so we had to pick a new trainer...Preston! He is so beautiful! Like a model beautiful. We worked out with him last night and of course I am so sore today! God forbid he should think that I can't do something...I push myself, like I am trying to impress him. Hey you never know...even though I am dripping with sweat, my black mascara is smeared under eyes, I've got sweat marks under my pits, and I can barely breath...he could totally fall for me! The worst part about it is that I smile throughout the whole workout, he probably thinks I'm some kinda freak that's all into pain!

1 comment:

Mittenkin said...

Lordy, lordy...I Sure hope you find a man & soon!!
Your way too much of a flirt...LOL
Love ya