Hahahah, man soon we are going to be the same age, won't that be fun ;) anyway....Happiest of Happy Birthdays to you, now get out there and live it up :)I just wish we could be together to celebrate all our birthdays together!!
LOL...29 and holding!! I keep telling you> be careful about how many years your holding for....Your Great-Grandma Walters was 29 until the day she died...and to this day we're not sure how old she actually was when that day came.... Happy 100th birthday kid :-)
2 comments:
Hahahah, man soon we are going to be the same age, won't that be fun ;) anyway....Happiest of Happy Birthdays to you, now get out there and live it up :)I just wish we could be together to celebrate all our birthdays together!!
LOL...29 and holding!!
I keep telling you> be careful about how many years your holding for....Your Great-Grandma Walters was 29 until the day she died...and to this day we're not sure how old she actually was when that day came....
Happy 100th birthday kid :-)
Post a Comment