
Last week was Amy's birthday and for years she has been saying that she wanted to get a tattoo...On Saturday we decided to go to Bright Ideas. I wasn't even sure that I was going to get one, but once we got there I couldn't help it. Of course Amy tried to chicken out, and I wouldn't let her, I kept telling her that if she didn't get it that day, that she never would. She got "Brianna and Cheyanna" wrapped around her ankle with vine that goes through the names, and she can eventually add rosebuds to it if she wants. This is a pic of my tattoo. OMG...It hurt so bad and I was such a baby about it...I kept jumping and holding my breathe! I don't remember it hurting that bad when I got my tigger! You're probably wondering why yellow roses...It's a long story so I will just say that it has to do with Troy. Next I'll be getting a tattoo with dolphins...I'm not going to run out this week and do it, but it'll have to be sometime soon (Sorry Mom)!


1 comment:
Oh yeah...just in case anyone wants to know...I was DEAD set against the tatoo to begin with!!
I thought she was going to get a little fishy...no she got this jumbo thingy.(And doesn't wear sandals) So when I asked her about it>>>>>> she informs me she's gonna wait until I die then get the fishy thingy...great!! not only am I against the tatoo...she's gonna take my deathwish money and get another...It had BETTER SAY> WORLDS GREATS MOM!!!!!
P.S....I don't like Amy's either!!!!
Post a Comment