Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hittin' the Gym...

Ever since the week before Brooke's wedding I haven't been able to get back into the groove of going to the gym everyday. I vow hear and now that will no longer be the case. I'm back and I'm motivated to really get into shape. I know that swimsuit season is almost over (not in AZ, but everywhere else) and the holidays will be here before you know it...so what a better time to commit to this? I'd rather get back into this now then be able to come up with more excuses why I can't. Also, I need to change my eating habits too...It's not that I eat really unhealthy food, but it's just that I eat so late and then in the morning I'm not hungry. And I'm cutting back on the diet coke...I've only had 2 sodas today and it's 4:30pm...I think tonight at the the gym I'll weigh myself to see where I'm at and if I have gained any weight. I'll have to give an update tomorrow...

1 comment:

Mittenkin said...

BRAVO kid!
I'm proud of you *again* for getting back into the swing of it.
Hey...Sinatra fell into the potty..LOL..(he just lost his footing and barely got wet: he was like walking on water)...then we played catch the DVD opener...man can he jump...hahaha