Friday, September 22, 2006

Moving On...

Okay, here’s the thing…I have the desire to be a part of something special and I have a need for independence…

I have accepted my singledom...I know it's been a long time coming, but I am finally moving out of Derek’s house next weekend. I keep telling myself I do not need to find my 'other half' in order to feel whole, I am a whole person, all by myself. But this does not mean that I have resigned myself to the fate of an eternal spinster, instead am going to follow my life where ever it takes me. My Mr. Right is out there somewhere, and when I find him I’ll know it. So for now I will be patient while enjoying the single life…I have come to realize though that patience, rather than being a virtue is actually a royal pain in the ass!!

So what now? Hmm...Tough question. But one I actually have the answer to. I want to spend time with my friends. Enjoy the single life, one day at a time, having fun as I go. One day, a man will walk into my life (if he hasn't already) and change everything.

1 comment:

Mittenkin said...

BRAVO!!!
Now your on the right page...what's right for some isn't always right for the other.
If you want it... don't *think it to death*... make your decision from the get go...that is usually the right path to take.
I love U