I've been pretty busy lately with work, working out and looking for a place to live. Yes, I said looking for a place to live. I am determined to not procrastinate any longer and move out of Derek's house! I am going to move into a place with Steve, a guy that I work with, we don't see each other very often so I think it will be okay.
I went to the doctor yesterday, my ankle has really been bothering me, like maybe I have arthritis. I know what your thinking, how could I be so young (29) and have arthitis. Even worse than that is that I had to get weighed...let's just say that I was ready to slit my wrists and throw myself from the roof tops!!! I have gained 10 lbs. since Mexico. I know it's not really swimsuit season anymore, but I am still working out all the freakin' time and I only cheat on my diet like once a week...okay maybe twice a week! This week I am really staring to be serious about diet and exercise...no more cheating.
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Don't read more into everyday life than what is already happening!
You need to relax and just enjoy what is happening just at this moment.
Sometimes being a few pounds over *What You* expect might just be healthy!!
Look at it this way> plump is already filling out the wrinkles..LOL
(did ya ever take a good look at a deflated balloon?)
(plump is already filling out the wrinkles..LOL). Love that, he he. Yes arthritis you kow that is hereditary, I have it too, not fun.
Post a Comment