Sunday, December 31, 2006

It's That Time Again!

New Year's resolutions are meant to be made and broken, and I'm good at doing both. Every year I make resolutions and every year I break at least one of them Looking back at my resolutions from last year, I didn't follow through on any of them.

This year I am making resolutions that I think I might actually conquer. There is something about the beginning of a new year that causes the optimist in me to giggle with excitement.

2006 was the year for me to let things go, moving on...2007 is the year that I will challenge myself in ways I've never done before.

1. To see myself the way I really am rather than always focusing on the things I want to change.
2. To be open to new ideas, to not be so narrow minded
3. To be completely honest with my thoughts and feelings with the people (tact will always be important)
4. To Save more and spend less!
5. To think of others more often, to not be as shallow as some people think I am!

And of course I will also be making the usual resolutions...

Lose weight
Drink less soda, more water
Ask for a raise

I just know that good things are going to happen this year...and how do I know this? Because I am going to MAKE them happen!

1 comment:

Mittenkin said...

You forgot 1...Stop smoking!!
Remember what Brook said between smokes & curling iron.
No I will not badger you.
Because your my speicalist daughter..I love you!!
Happy New Year kid-0
Love: The MOM