Monday, December 04, 2006

Staying Positive

I usually don’t get these “Holiday Blues” until after the holidays. Then again this being single for the holidays is new to me.

As the ever optimist, I’m really trying to be positive in regards to my singledom during the holidays. I thought about the fact that I don’t have to split my time between his family and mine (even though this was really never a negative in the past). Or how about the fact that I can go to all sorts of parties and flirt my tushy off until my hearts content, not to be negative while I’m trying to be positive but I have met all of the men that run in my circle, or my friend’s circles or my family’s circles, and trust me that none of these men are the “man of my dreams” that is playing hard to get! I won’t have to come up with a bunch of thoughtful, loving gifts ideas for him. Another positive is the money that I will not have to spend on my significant other…Oh wait, yet another negative while trying to be positive…I don’t live the boyfriend anymore, I have to pay bills, so it doesn’t matter, I am still flat-ass fucking broke…Oops, did I really just type that???

So much for being positive…I’ll keep trying though!

1 comment:

Mittenkin said...

hi ya!
Just a little note: Hohoho..don't forget to get THE MOM: at least a personal thoughtful poem would be nice..it shows you really DO care!!
Love ya: The Mom