skip to main | skip to sidebar

I am what I am

Monday, April 09, 2007

Good News...

Working out almost every freakin' day is finally starting to pay off...Since the beginning of March I have lost 14 lbs...WooHoo!!!
Posted by azkristen9 at 4:13 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

6:16 PM
Jennifer said...

Woohoo, way to go :)

6:09 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
azkristen9
View my complete profile

Places to Check Out

  • Beasley's Banter
  • Bella the Boxer
  • Cairo's Place
  • Cubby Goes Digital
  • Dogs With Blogs
  • Hanna's Bananas
  • Pieces of Me
  • Teddy the Boxer
  • The Company Bitch

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (12)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ▼  April (2)
      • Good News...
      • I'm Still Here!!!
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (71)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2005 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
Powered By Blogger
 

Hit Counter

Hit Counter
Web Site Counter