Thursday, June 23, 2005
Let's go Pistons!!!
I have always liked sports, and during football season you can't get me away from the TV, but I am not a huge fan of basketball, I think the game has changed so much in the last 10 years...But ever since Mish was out here I have watched every game the Pistons have been in. Justin says that I am like a guy watching the games, yelling at the TV, "Where's the foul?", "Come on, traveling...How many steps is Ginobli gonna take", hoping Duncan will choke at the foul line. I had hoped that it would have been the Suns & Pistons in the Finals, maybe next year. Don't get me wrong though, just because I live in Phoenix, doesn't mean that I would have been rooting for the Suns, I am a Michigan girl, a Detroit Fan no matter what sport and I always will be. I read an article this morning that said the Pistons, in their past 10 games with a chance to eliminate an opponent, are 10-0...LET"S GO PISTONS!!! Don't call me after 6:00, I will be busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Bad Boys Forever!!!
Thanks Pistons:
Now I have to eat crow and buy dinner for Amy &______ (oh damn what's his name...lol)
Maybe a little *lady slipper* cocktail before dinner!
hmmmmm Pistons...You guys got screwed!!!!
Post a Comment