Where does the time go? I can't believe it's already August...Today is my parents 33 year anniversary. I hope that if/when I get married that I will be as happy as they are together. This morning I called to tell them happy anniversary, and of course dad is playing golf. I asked mom this morning if she was ready to trade dad in for a younger model, she said "Hell no, it took this long for me to train him..."
Nothing too exciting has been going on, but here is a quick update.
I am happy to say that I have not had any anxiety attacks in a while, I love my therapist, she is wonderful. Derek decided to join a gym this week...he wants to get in shape. So of course I have started to really work out, God forbid he should ever look better than I do, I've lost more than 10 lbs. Mom and I are going to join a gym together, this way we can be each others motivation. Cheyanna's dance recital was last weekend, she did a great job, I can't believe she starts kindergarten this year. Brianna on the other hand is a Freshman in H.S. this year.
Work sucks! Two of the girls that I have become really good friends with have left the company. They are both teachers and were offered more money from another school. I don't thing money is the reason they left...I think it is all the drama, I have been trying to steer clear of it, but in such a small company it's hard to do. As much as I like what I do, I have been considering finding a new job. I have realized that I could get paid so much more for the work that I do, so for me it is a money issue.
Well, that's it for now...Like I said nothing too exciting.
Friday, August 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ok...so now your back on track with blogging...I was getting bored by re-reading the same old things to do before I die...lol
Love ya: Mom
Yipee a new post!! I was waiting, and waiting...lol!! Well happy anniv to your parentals, and Happy B-day to you!! I still can't believe it is August already either!
Post a Comment