My best friend Brooke is getting married to the man of her dreams, Scott. I have known Brooke for about 7 years, we met while working at Discover Card. In March Scott was offered a great promotion at work...The only down side was that they had to move to California. But even now that they don't live here we are still as close as ever, probably even closer than we were before. Over July 4th weekend Scott proposed to Brooke! I was so excited for her that after we got off the phone I started crying. Since it looks like I may never be getting married I told Brooke that I was going to be living vicariously through her. I started searching the internet for a place for them get married, looking for wedding dresses, photographers, catering...Everything.
I was hoping that Brooke would ask me to be a bridesmaid...I would feel so priviledged...This past weekend Derek and I went to California to visit Brooke and Scott...Brooke asked me to be her Maid of Honor!
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wahoo for you!! I bet you will be the prettiest bridesmaid ever!!
the next isle you walk down..You will be wearing the brides dress.
I'm on the prowel as the match maker Mom...lol
Post a Comment