Tuesday, August 09, 2005
It's my B-day...I'm 29...again!
I don't feel 29, I don't look 29, I definitely don't act like I am 29...I am of the belief that age is a matter of feeling, not years. I don't think I have ever really acted my age. On a good note, Derek will be 38 this year...Hee Hee! I don't have any plans for my birthday, I think this is actually the first time since I turned 21 that I don't have anything planned. My God, maybe I am getting old!!!!! When I become President I will make it a law that you will not have to work on your b-day! It will be a paid day off. Not only am I stuck at work today, but I even had to dress up because we have guests coming in today :( Those who know me, know that I hate, I mean I really hate to have to dress up. I guess it could be worse I could actually be working instead of writing in my blog...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He-he!! Happy {29th} Birthday, again!! I love it. You know age is only but a number, and as long as you feel 29 know one will ever know the truth!! Hope you had a great day!! P.S. Check out my BLOG, for a little suprise!!
I have news for you!!!!!!
If you think your staying 29 forever> Your on a different planet.
Remember me...the Mom
My motto: the older I get the older my kids get....and hopefully they will have NO reason to move back home. There is an up side to *empty-nesting* only the neightbors can hear you!!!
Post a Comment