Monday, September 05, 2005

Who -What - When - Where - Why - How - 39 Questions

I swiped this from Jen's blog -

1. What is your occupation?
Program Coordinator

2. What are you listening to right now?
Derek channel surfing and Titus's snoring

3. What was the last thing you ate?
Chicken taco salad...Yum!

4. Do you wish on stars?
Yep, all the time

5. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Purple

6. How is the weather right now?
Not too bad...the sun has gone down so it's probably only about 100 right now

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Derek

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I copied it from my cousin Jen's blog...and yes I love her

9. Favorite drink?
Diet Coke!

10. Favorite Sport(s) to watch?
Football

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
YES! I am actually dying it now, I never go too drastic though

12. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Yes, glasses but only when I am on the computer or when I am reading

13. Pets?
2 dogs...Kenny and Titus

14. Favorite Month?
I guess it would have to be December...I love from just before Thanksgiving to Christmas.

15. Favorite Food(s):
Mexican...Yum!!!!

16. Last movie you watched?
Monster-in-Law...it was pretty good!

17. Favorite day of the year?
Hello...August 9th

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
barbies

19. Fall or Spring?
Fall

20. Hugs or kisses?
Depends...from who?

21. Cherry or blueberry?
I'll go with cherry

22. Do you want your friends to email you back?
yes!

23. Who is most likely to respond? ????
Not sure...I swiped it from Jen and mom and Mish never keep up on their Blogs!

24. Who is least likely to respond?
Mish or mom...as I said, they never write on their blogs!

25. When was the last time you cried?
Last week watching the devasation in LA & MS!

26. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes

27. Who is the friend you've had the longest?
Other than Mish & Jen I would have to say Tina...we met back in like 5th grade.

28. What did you do last night?
Went to bed early...I had a really bad headache...

29. What is your Favorite Smell?
fresh cut grass

30. What inspires you?
I would have to agree with Jen and say "the world around me"

31. What are you afraid of?
"Shoulda's" "coulda's" and "woulda's"...and spiders

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger?
Cheese Burger...no tomatoes, mayo & mustard, lettuce, onion & heavy pickles

33. Favorite car?
Mazda 6...

34. Favorite dog breed?
Boxer...duh!

35. Number of keys on your key rings?
6

36. How many years at your current job?
2

37. How many states have you lived in?
3

38. How many cities have you lived in?
Are you kidding me??? I have no idea!

39. What is your all time favorite movie?
When Harry Met Sally

2 comments:

Mittenkin said...

Blog????
I have to keep track of everything else in my little black book for my diabetes...I barely have enough time to comment back to you & Jen..lol
your blogs are fun..mine are just bitching cause I'm OLD!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey the 39 questions thing is very good. I really enjoyed reading it.