skip to main | skip to sidebar

I am what I am

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tut Tut Looks Like Rain...

After 132 consecutive days without rain it actually looks like it could rain today...Maybe I shouldn't be writing this post, I could be putting a jinx on the whole damn thing!
Posted by azkristen9 at 4:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
azkristen9
View my complete profile

Places to Check Out

  • Beasley's Banter
  • Bella the Boxer
  • Cairo's Place
  • Cubby Goes Digital
  • Dogs With Blogs
  • Hanna's Bananas
  • Pieces of Me
  • Teddy the Boxer
  • The Company Bitch

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (12)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2006 (71)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ▼  February (4)
      • Tut Tut Looks Like Rain...
      • 40 Days...
      • Hittin' the Gym
      • Boring...
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2005 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (9)
Powered By Blogger
 

Hit Counter

Hit Counter
Web Site Counter