Friday, April 14, 2006
OUCH!!!
So the dress that I am wearing Brooke's wedding is black...I look so pasty white in it. I decided to start tanning, not a lot or anything, just enough to get some color before the big day. The first time I tanned I only went 7 minutes, I don't went to get burnt...The second time I tanned for 10 minutes, and you know I really couldn't see that I was getting any color. So the third time I tanned for the max...15 minutes. OMG!!!! I am such a dipshit sometimes! I am so burnt, I have been rubbing myself down with aloe all day, every chance I get. Have mentioned yet that the places that got burned are the places that have never been exposed to the sunlight! Yes, I'm so smart that I decided to tan completely naked...I would hate to have any tan lines! It hurts to wear a bra or panties...Hell it hurts to freakin' move! I'm thinkin' that maybe I should wait a little while before I try to tan again...And you can bet that I will never ever tan naked again!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
wait until they start to peel...LOL
Nice dress...tan marks= NO
Just shedding your skin like a little snake!! :-)
you wait until I see you...hehehe...now you can also wait for the itching to start...I'm sitting here just laughing my butt off at you..
Post a Comment