Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Chicago Here I Come!

I leave bright and early tomorrow morning for Chicago! By bright and early I mean my flight leaves at 7:05am so that means I have to leave for the airport at like 5:30am...which means I have to get up before the butt crack of dawn!! The reason for my trip to Chicago is an IECA Conference, my boss and I are going to do some marketing and recuiting for work. I'm very excited about this trip...I've never been to Chicago so I am hoping to get some time to do some sight seeing and some shopping. Everyone that I have talked to that has been there absolutely loves it! There is only one problem...it's only supposed to be in the high 50's! That's like our winter temps in AZ! I am going to freeze my booty off!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Have a great trip =) You will love it, and 50 is the perfect weather, what the heck are you talking about, lol!!