
This is the picture of me and Troy that Mom suggested that I post. It was taken back in September when Brooke and Scott were in town, we had been running around doing wedding stuff all day and then kicked back at Brooke's parents, Mike & Marsha, with the family and friends for a few beers. What a great time, I flirted with Troy the whole night and I was so disappointed when the night was over and it was time to go.


2 comments:
See what a WONDERFUL memory you have with Troy.
The memory you have just from that day alone will always bring a warm feeling for you....You are truely blessed!!
Sometimes a memory is not all that wonderful! Day after day many People will come into your life without any explanation...and many of them leave just as fast without any explantion...It's just a lesson of life for all of us...and many times the lesson to be learned is not within out sight.
It's called "KARMA"
Love You...very much!!
Since you are going to leave this as your last post... so everytime I look at your blog I will cry I will comment. This was a great night. This was the night you got your beatiful diamond ring! That was so funny and I, like you, will never forget. Everyone had a great time and actually we had many more of those nights as the year went on. Remember all of those games of gut at Christmas? As a family we love playing that game and I am so happy that you joined us and was able to see how fun it is!!
Post a Comment