
As some of you know back in November, around Thanksgiving, Troy (Brooke's brother) and I started hanging out, going out, talking, we were spending a lot of time together. After Derek and I broke up things became more serious between us, we spent a lot of time together. He made me laugh like I hadn't done in a long time and he made me feel like I was the most beautiful woman in the world! Things were going great between us up until mid-April, he told me that he was falling in love with me! I got scared, it wasn't that I didn't feel the same but, I wasn't ready for a another serious relationship after just getting out of an 8 year relationship. At that point we decided to slow things down a bit. Brooke and Scott's wedding had to be one of the happiest days of Troy's life, he was so proud of his little sister. Troy passed away Sunday May 7th, 2006. Here is the link to see a memorial to Troy, you can even take a look at pictures that his family picked out to put on the website and read the tributes that many people have written...Troy Benedict


1 comment:
That is a nice picture of Troy.
You should post the pic of you & him together.
Love ya
Post a Comment