
This was definitely the highlight of my trip to Mexico...It's not everyday that you get a chance to swim with dolphins. It was incredible, I didn't want it to end!
Another enjoyable part of my trip was checking out all hot guys! I was totally pining for Facundo, he's part of the entertainment staff at the resort that we stayed at. Speaking of the resort...here is a link to check it out Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa It was absolutely amazing!
Okay, back to Facundo, so he wasn't really my latin lover...But, if I had been there with friends instead of my students I totally would have hooked up.


1 comment:
Love that photo of you, and all the other ones you sent me. Although I new nobody, it was still great to look at them!! It looks like you all had such a fun time, to say the least ;)
Post a Comment