Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Finally...


Okay...Finally an update to my blog! Some people, I won't mention any names (Martina, Mom)you know who you are, have been giving me a hard time about updating my blog...so here you go! This pic is from the first night in Mexico...what a fun time...After I win the Powerball this weekend, $135 million, I am totally going back!


This is the whole gang plus the staff at Senor Frogs...

PS...I just want to make sure that everyone realizes that just because I finally updated my blog does not in any way mean that I am over Troy or that I have forgotten about him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristen!
First Im a computer idiot and blogs are beyond me.
But I read about your friend Troy and I am just so sorry, i got tears in my eyes.
You poor thing.
Might not talk to ya much- but I a. Dont like menudo anymore- I married a Mexican! And b. I definately dont do leg lifts before bed anymore. Ouija Board anyone?! Luv Ang

Jennifer said...

yay a new post!! So gald to see you are back in action :) We know in no way are you over Troy nor do we expect you to be. But know we are here for you along the way!! Hugs and Kisses XOXO

Mittenkin said...

Yeppers...this is from your Mom...
It's not a matter of *getting over* Troy...on the contrary! I just believe that Troy would want you to move on...and try to find some happieness with your life. Moving on does-NOT mean FORGETTING!
Yeah...I can say that> because I'm the MOM and I love U!!!