Thursday, August 17, 2006

I chickened out...

I was totally afraid to get on the scale. I know I've put on a few pounds and I don't need to know how many...the goal is just to get rid of them. Why stress myself out by getting on the scale, right? So yesterday I did really good. I had a Greek Salad for lunch (only 300 calories). I had no idea that it would be so good...and because of that I had a Greek Salad for dinner last night. And of course I worked out too...I did 45 minutes of cardio on the elliptical trainer, it kicked my ass!

I'm not feeling very good today. Nikki, one of my co-workers and friends, went home today because she has strep-throat, and her doctor said that she is highly contagious. I know it's probably psychological...but as soon as I heard that my throat started to hurt, and now I have a headache too! Hopefully I'm not coming down with it. With school just starting (ARG!) and the students back here I can't take any time off!!!

1 comment:

Mittenkin said...

Remember> You will survive!!
Hope your feeling better now?
Greek is good! (except for the goat cheese) :~(
Love ya