Monday, September 25, 2006

100 Things About Me!

100 Things About me…that you may or may not find interesting. This post has been a work in progress for a few months.

1. I am 29 years young!
2. Currently single and I’ve never been married
3. My only child is my dog, Titus
4. I consider myself conservative
5. But I’m actually sorta liberal
6. I’m a registered Republican
7. I used to weigh almost 200 lbs.
8. I grew up in Michigan
9. I moved to Arizona when I was 16 yrs. old
10. I hate the desert
11. I love rain
12. Dolphins are my favorite animal
13. I love leopard print patterns
14. I’ve never believed I was pretty or smart
15. I visit my friend, Mark, in prison at least 1 a month
16. I despise doing laundry
17. I love to cook, but hate to clean up afterwards
18. I'm half slob and half “Monica” from friends
19. I workout 5-6 days a week
20. Money burns a whole in my pocket
21. I attempt to scrapbook
22. Jeans and a t-shirt…my favorite outfit
23. I won’t wear shorts until it reaches 95 degrees
24. I think 70 degrees is cold
25. I sleep with my dog who snores
26. Thanksgiving to Christmas is my favorite time of year
27. I’m a huge football fan!!!
28. I have a tattoo of TIGGER on my lower back
29. I have a Yellow Rose tattoo on my right foot
30. I don’t know how to change a tire
31. I suck at math
32. I wanted to teach American History
33. I’m afraid of heights
34. But I love riding rollercoasters
35. My fear of spiders is beyond arachnophobia
36. I had braces for 6 years
37. I have never lived alone
38. I was born in Florida
39. And I won’t swim in the ocean
40. My feelings get hurt more often than I will ever admit
41. I’ve been in 4 car accidents w/ in a 4 month period…in the same car
42. I love the smell of whiteout…and sharpies
43. My first job was at Dairy Queen
44. I got stood up 2 days before my Senior Prom
45. I went to girlscout camp
46. But I was never a girlscout
47. I talk in my sleep
48. I used to walk in my sleep
49. When I was little my mom and dad called me “rubber lips” because I couldn’t keep a secret…
50. I’ve never tried sushi…yuk!
51. I saw the New Kids on the Block in concert 3 times
52. I’m the youngest of 4…I have 2 brothers and 1 sister
53. I was a tomboy when I was little
54. My favorite color is green
55. I pray everyday (surprised?)
56. I consider myself more spiritual than religious
57. I wish on the 1st star I see almost every night
58. I believe in Soul Mates
59. I wish I could learn how to snow ski
60. I believe in the death penalty
61. I’m addicted to the news, even though it’s usually depressing
62. I actually watch the “Girls Next Door”
63. The 1st boy I ever kissed is Josh
64. I didn’t lose my virginity until I was almost 20 yrs. old
65. I played softball and volleyball in high school
66. And I was really good at both!
67. I wanted to play on the boys football team in 8th grade
68. I got suspended in 6th grade for smoking
69. And I wasn’t even smoking!
70. I didn’t start smoking until I was 21 yrs.
71. I took 2 years of Spanish
72. My favorite food is Mexican food…Yum!
73. 2 guys that I dated have died…
74. The stars, astrology, fascinates me
75. I’ve gotten up at 3:00am to watch a meteor shower
76. I want to get plastic surgery…just a small lift, gravity is not my friend!
77. Feet totally gross me out!
78. My first car was 1982 Chevy Spectrum, it was blue with silver doors on the passenger side
79. I am definitely not a morning person
80. I attempt to complete a crossword puzzle at least 3 times a week
81. I’ve been doing crossword puzzles for about 5 years
82. I’ve never been able to complete one without help
83. I hate the taste of coffee
84. But I love the smell of coffee?
85. I’m addicted to Diet Coke
86. I like to take long drives to clear my head
87. I have a tendency to be a hypochondriac
88. I get bitchy when I am under a lot of stress
89. I’m an extremely competitive person
90. I think have an addictive personality
91. Someone recently told me they think I have ADD/ADHD and it really bothers me!
92. I want to go back to college
93. One of the students at my school has my cell phone, she calls me every night just to say goodnight…
94. I have a tendency to over analyze things!
95. I try to optimistic and look for the good in everyone and everything
96. I am very critical of myself…probably too critical of myself!
97. I had my tonsils removed when I was 23 yrs old
98. I’m a snoop
99. My mom and my sister are 2 of my closest friends!
100. This took a long time

2 comments:

Mittenkin said...

Now that's COOL!!!
only about 3 surprised me...several made me...see myself through your eyes...haven't decided if that's good or bad?
That's a list everyone should do..sooner rather than later.
It does put things in perspective..doesn't it!
To say I love you is an understatement...to love you is to love me too, I guess.
I think your WONDERFUL...I'm Blessed to have a daughter like you!
Love U

Anonymous said...

I don't think you listed:
"I am a good friend, and a fun one!" (You are!)