It's the end of the year so I have taken some time to look back on my year and reflect (and I saw this post on another blog and thought it was cute). So here it is, my year in numbers.
# of relationships: 0 (Kinda, Derek and I broke up in Jan. last year)
# of marriage proposals: 0
# of heartbreaks: 1
# of times "I love you" was said: 0
# of times "I love you" was thought: mmmm…no comment
# of first dates: 3
# of second dates: 1
# of people kissed: a few more than 2
# of people I gave my number: too many to remember
# of $ spent on alcohol: Enough to make me cry
# of times I have had too much to drink: 0…just kidding!! Too embarrassed to say!
# of times being arrested: 0
# of career changes: 0
# of trips to Michigan: 0
# of trips to California: 3
# of trips to Mexico: 1
# of movies gone to: 2 (Pirates 2 and Invincible)
# of books read: 4
# of Cancer Walks: 1
# of times I quit smoking: 0
# of months obsessing about my weight: 12
# of pounds lost: 0
# of pounds gained: 0 (I think I broke even on these two)
Wow, well I guess that's my year. Nothing too extreme, the best thing of the year is that I finally moved out of Derek's...But overall it's kinda been a disappointing year! 2007 Will definitely have to be more exciting!!! I definitely need to increase some of those numbers!! I'll be making more trips to Cali, hopefully a girls weekend in Vegas too, more pounds lost, quit smoking, without a doubt there will be a trip to MI, and hopefully "I love you" will be said too.
Friday, December 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hmmmm
I guess I missed this one? strange on my part...I can't believe I missed having the last word here...lol
Bigger and Brighter New Year for all of us!
I forsee something special coming your way during the early part of the 2nd part of 2007!! :-)
Love You: The Mom
Post a Comment