Sunday, August 21, 2005

Working on #18

Mom, Dad and I joined the gym a week ago. I am working on #18 on my Things to Do Before I Die list...I met with my Personal Trainer for the first time on Thursday. I told her what my goals are as far weight loss, I don't really need to loose a lot of weight, but I need to firm up all over. When we were doing my measurements she told me that I have great legs and don't really need to work on them that much. I told her that I wanted to focus on loosing my gut since I have had it for as long as I can remember...So what does she do? She has me work my legs so much that I can barely move. It's Sunday and I am still in pain! I meet with her again on Tuesday...I really hope that we don't do any leg exercises...I don't know if I can handle it.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Way to go, that is so great (well not the hurt for a week thing, ut you know what I mean!) I need to do that get into shape thing too....

Mittenkin said...

LOL.......so now your posting about things that you really can control...*does that make you a contol freak* :-)
Just to let you know> oh my God... do not work 30 min cardio before a class....You don't want to know that pain!!!!
See you Tues for Butt & Gut...OUCH!