Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Hittin' the Gym
Unlike the rest of my family who will remain nameless (Mom, Dad, Amy & Daren), I am continuing to hit the gym at least 5 days a week, sick huh? Unfortunately I am not seeing any results. I believe that is due to my diet...I try to eat healthy but for some reason I don't think a garden salad big enough for 2 loaded w/ eggs, bacon, cheese, crispy chicken and 2 ranch dressings is considered healthy. You would think that as obsessed as I am and have always been with my weight that I would be an expert at this by now. Okay so the pepperoni pizza that I had on Saturday night wasn't really healthy, but it was calling my name...Only 10 weeks until Brooke's wedding and I really want to look good, I don't want to be the fat Bridesmaid!!! I am determined! No more junk food! I used to anorexic for Christ's sake (That was a low point and definitely not a good thing) so I know that I have the will power to do it, but just in case I have weak moments I have recuited 3 of the girls that I work with to join the gym...They are almost as obsessed as I am. So we are going to motivate and support each other, not go out for lunch everyday. Tonight it's off to the Butt & Gut class...I hope I can walk tomorrow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
you know youre not fat or anything and I like you just the way you are which is pretty and special might I add.
Way to go :) I need to move there so you can motivate me to work out...I suck at it anymore!!
Post a Comment