Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I Was Right!!!

On Monday Nikki, Therese and I met with our new Personal Trainer at the gym, Randy. We had pictures taken, got weighed and had our measurements taken. And guess what...I was so freaking right! I have gained weight...and inches!!! I just knew I felt fatter!! But here's the kicker...I have gained another inch in my boobs! Can you believe it? I am 29 years old and my boobs are still growing, it's like they have a mind of their own.

2 comments:

Mittenkin said...

OH MY...please get over the 29 thingy!!
Even your Great Grandma Walters eventually had to give it up at some point! (how bad was she...even when she finally died NO one knew how old she really was!!!
And...If your 29 that puts me back way to many years for any expereiences that I hope I've learned!!
love ya

Jennifer said...

Lol 29 ;)