First I would like to start by saying that yes, we finally got rain...Almost 2 inches if you can believe that. It was rainy and cold all day. Up north they got lots of snow...Flagstaff got over 2 feet and I am sure the White Mountains got even more than that.
While I was at dinner at mom's and dad's I agreed to go shopping with mom and Aunt Shelley early on Saturday morning...Family bonding time. The Goodwill was having a 50% off sale, not that things there aren't cheap already. I thought maybe I would find something for when I get my place. ARG!!! I still can't believe it, we were there for like 3 hours! And to make matters worse I only bought 3 things! Mom, Aunt Shelley and Shannon all had their carts full of stuff.
Monday, March 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment