Fridays are always a good day at work...They are kind of goof off days! I thought today would definitely be a goof off day since the Bosses are out of town, but that's not what happened. I've actually been busy today...arg! At least I still found time to update my blog, right? Priorities! As you know I work out with 3 of the girls that I work with...Well on Fridays, because we do so well all week with our diets and exercise we treat ourselves to lunch. Today we went to NYPD Pizza...OMG! It was so totally worth it! For about 1 second I felt guilty, then I enjoyed the rest of my lunch.
Tonight I am going over to Mom and Dad's for dinner and tomorrow I am going to check out houses with Aunt Shelley. Yes, I said houses, I just can't see myself living in an apartment, and the price of an apartment out here isn't that much less than a house. Hopefully I will find something in a good neighborhood, that I like, that is cheap...I know I'm hoping for a miracle, but hey it could happen. Wish me luck!
Friday, March 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Good luck!! How exciting, I wish I could be there to look with you !!!
Post a Comment