| You Are 26 Years Old |
![]() Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax. |
Friday, November 17, 2006
I'm Not 29...I'm 26!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
LOL...ok...I believe you! The numbers always lie...I'm 12 YAHOO!!
(it always sounded good even when I was 12)
Love ya: The MOM
Somehow you are always getting younger....hmmm.....:)
Post a Comment