Thursday, November 09, 2006

Long Weekend...

Woo Hoo, it's Friday. Well, not really but I have tomorrow off in observance of Veterans Day. Nikki and I are leaving for California tonight as soon as we get off. I'm so excited, I have only seen Brooke one time since 4th of July. I'm not sure what the plan is once we get there, but I'm sure that whatever we do it will be great. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!!!

On top of being way excited about going to California this weekend, Derek surpised me last night with Aerosmith tickets...OMG!!! I'm sure you can imagine but I really didn't sleep well last night. It's like that Disney Land commercial where the little boy says, "We're too excited to sleep"!!!

1 comment:

Mittenkin said...

I hope you are having a Wonderful Time!!
No stress...no hassels...nothing to worry about for at least 3 days!!
Talk 2 you soon...be careful...be smart..and be safe!
Love: The MOM