Thursday, November 02, 2006

Men Will be Men

I don’t know about most women out there, but I am of the opinion that…”It doesn’t matter where you get your appetite so long as you eat at home”. However, at the same time I don’t want to be with a man that is constantly reminding me what he finds appealing, especially when he is not referring to me!

Some men seem to be a bit more careful with their wondering eyes then others…why is that? And should women just sit back and believe that “men will men”? The truth is that I have just as much of a wondering eye as some of the men I know, I have blatantly lusted after beautiful men, who hasn’t? The difference is I know how to be subtle about it. It wasn’t until after about 5 years into my relationship with Derek that I finally got sick of his checking out other women and commenting on how perfect their bodies were. I eventually didn’t care whether or not he caught me checking out some hot piece of ass, I guess I got to the point of “if you can’t beat‘em join’em”.

I'll give men some credit and say that, initially, it’s probably more of a reflex to look at someone that stands out. But, unless you are a child, I think you should be able to control staring and making comments. I wonder if men even consider how this may makes the girl they are with feel…I’m sure there are some women who aren’t bothered by this. To be completely honest, it’s not even that it bothers me that much…I am not, never have been, never will be, the girlfriend that throws a fit if my man goes to a stripclub with his buddies, again, I'm of the belief that "it doesn't matter where you get your appetite so long as you eat at home". Having said that, what bothers me is when a man is staring at another women, commenting on how hot she is and I am sitting right next to him!

I have only ever dated one…yes I said one man who I never saw/caught checking out other women, I was treated like I was the hottest most sexy woman in the room…I’m not going to lose hope, I believe that there are other men out there that have the ability to control the grunting and drooling over a beautiful woman with a nice rack and a tight ass when they are on a date with another woman…

1 comment:

Mittenkin said...

OK..What gives???
about whom you were refering too?
I'm sorry...if you remember: I HAVE always told you MEN are either idiots or stupid asses!
As a Women/Lady...it's not to say, over look this stupity...you just leave. No good-byes..just get up and walk away. If you are out clubbing...either you drive home or call someone to come and get you and NEVER say anything...sometimes extracting yourself will make a point...You can't be used for someone elses pleasures. HMMM...mighten this person wonder why..or even where you went??
Call me!
Love you: The Mom