Friday, March 10, 2006

142 Days

I know a few days ago I said that it looked like it could rain...Well, it didn't rain. So now we are at 142 days without rain. The last time we had measurable rain was on October 18th. But, there is light at the end of the tunnel...It is supposed to rain this weekend! I'm so excited...We could see like an inch of rain. I know what you're thinking...Wow a whole inch, right? When you haven't seen rain in 142 days an inch is a big deal. And they are supposed to get a bunch of snow up north too...They might finally get to open Snowbowl (the ski resort in Flagstaff). Not only is it supposed to rain but it's supposed to get pretty cold too, not even get to 60 degrees...brrrr! It's a nice change since it's been pretty warm already, one more cold front before the summer!

1 comment:

Mittenkin said...

So where are your pictures?
I thought for sure you would be the 1 person to show off our beautiful snow capped mountains!
We haven't seen air this crisp & clean in a very long time.
Hmmm: thinking its time to pack away the winter clothes I didn't get to wear this year...lol
Wed's predicted high: mid 70's
crank up the A/C unit!
Love ya