Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Feeling Guilty!
Okay...I'm not going to work out tonight!!! Part of me actually feels guilty about it but I can barely walk because of my workout with Randy on Monday night. Nikki and Therese aren't going to the gym tonight either because they are in just as much pain as I am. I am beginning to think that Personal Trainers get enjoyment from causing you to be in pain...maybe I'll do some ab exercises when I get home just so that I don't as guilty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey chica, no guilt!! You deserve a break!! All I ever hear(read) you talk about is exercise. Take a day off to recover and get back at it!! You can do it :)
Your so right!!
Sometimes a little time off can help to put things in perspective.
So...take a nice hot relaxing bath...remember CALGON??? It can take you away..lol
Love ya
Post a Comment