Monday, March 13, 2006

My Fat Ass!!!

ARG! I AM SO FRUSTRATED! I WORK OUT ALMOST EVERY F***ING DAY AND I HAVE ACTUALLY GAINED WEIGHT!!!! I CAN TOTALLY TELL TOO...I FEEL LIKE I'VE GAINED WEIGHT...I FEEL FATTER THAN USUAL! AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE THERE IS ONLY 7 WEEKS UNTIL BROOKE'S WEDDING! I AM GONNA BE THE FAT BRIDESMAID!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not! I am sure the only weight you have gained is in your boobies! I doubt anyone feels sorry for you either!! Just jealous! :)

Mittenkin said...

we need to talk!
I *think I know what the problem is.
But I do agree with Brook's comment.
Boobs!!!!
love ya

Jennifer said...

Remember muscle weighs more that fat too, so it could just be that you are getting stronger and not actually fatter!! I am sure you will not be the fat bridesmaid, lol, you will look beautiful!!!