Friday, March 31, 2006
Weekend Plans!
This Saturday is Brooke's Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party. We decided to do them both on the same day because it's easier for her and Scott. That way they won't have to make an extra trip to AZ. I'm pretty excited about it...And I know that she is too. Just about everyone that was on the guest list is coming. We are starting the party at Marsha's, Brooke's mom's, house. Then from there we will be going out dancing...My legs are still really sore, I hope that I'll be able to dance...Who am I kidding, get a few drinks in me and I'm sure I'll loosen up quite a bit. I should have some pretty interesting pictures to share with everyone after the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
he he, dance it up, oh and have a drink for me too :)Can't wait to see the picts!!
Lets see what Kris looked like at the party & clubbing!
now...ask if she was able to even sit up on Sunday...LOL
Or did she have to pay for another night at the hotel?
But *we* did have a GREAT time...didn't we Kris?
Post a Comment