Friday, October 13, 2006
In All Fairness...
In all fairness to the New Guy I feel that I should make it clear and explain that he has in fact asked me to go out during the week...more than once. Unfortunately, whenever we plan anything during the week something always seems to come up. Maybe I should take it as a sign that something always comes up...Either nothing to serious is meant to happen between me and New Guy or I have too much drama in my life!!! Okay Mom...I know what your thinking...it's the drama, I know!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ok...the heck with Kris...
Attention: NEW GUY
If you really want to know what's in her head...She can be so bull-headed (just like her Father)
She forgets that she has "PERRY" genes...we are the fun one's!!!!!
(You can ask any of us..we will tell you)
Miss Prim & proper..That's only what she wants you to see...in case you change your mind..
My advice:
Never take NO for the answer..if your a pain long enough..she will come to your way of thinking...lol
Ask her> how her Dad & I met and married.
You have to convience her that it is all her idea and that you both are on the same path holding hands!!
Luv ya's...Mom
OMG!!! Mom how could you...I see where your loyalties stand!!!
Trust ME!!...The Mom always know's the good..the bad and the really ugly!
Hey new guy...if you really want to know the scoop> call me...
(has she ever told you about the steel play ground swing in the COLDest winter?)
How about her GREEN tube socks?
Or maybe...how she always wanted to be "6"?
Luv ya:
Post a Comment